Sunday, July 1, 2007

One Year Ago ...

Well, a year ago on the evening of July 1st, I checked into the hospital (I'd never done that before), and we were anxiously watching the monitor for practically non-existent contractions. I walked around the halls a bit, and took several warm showers to help ease the lower back pain. Eventually, they started me on Pitocin and Patrick, my mom and I settled in for a long night of waiting. I'm sure there will be more reminiscing tomorrow, but for tonight I am thankful for a healthy little boy sleeping in the next room, and that I am much more comfortable at the moment than I was at this time last year. =)

Here's a little (or long) slide show of Elijah's year. Big day tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Elijah's slideshow. He is such a camera shmoozer already! Of course, he's Shmuffin Baby. Happy Birthday Big Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday elijah! looks like you've had a fun year. God bless you in the one to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Elijah! It is hard to believe that you are 1 already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy first birthday, Little E. Can't believe you've been around for an entire year already. It's been fun watching you grow. Hope I see more of you in person in the year to come.

    ReplyDelete