Monday, July 9, 2007

Cousins

I think Elijah is very lucky to have so many fun cousins - several who are close to his age! Although we don't get to see most of them all the time, I'm sure that Elijah will enjoy our travelling around the country to visit them. I am blessed to have a great friendship with my cousin Jackie (she's 15 days older than me), and I'm thankful that our parents made such efforts over the years to make sure we got to see each other despite the distance. I am hopeful that we can do the same for Elijah and his cousins! Click to see more pictures of Elijah with his cousin buddies: Piper, Evan and Rylee. Elijah is lucky to get to see his cousin Logan (who is 14 days younger) much more often, and we all enjoy seeing the boys together. (The boys are only starting to care!) Check out some of Melissa's fun pictures and a video of the boys.

Elijah (12 mo.) and Logan (11 1/2 mo.)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for Caleb and Luke to be good friends especially since I didn't have any cousins my age.

    ReplyDelete