Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Really a big girl - yay!


As of today, Molly has been wearing her big girl undies for two days! She kept her training pants dry for three straight days, so on Sunday night we gave her her new undies - she got Hello Kitty, Jessie (Toy Story), and Princess and the Frog. (Well, she really stayed dry for four days, but one day we had to drive to Baltimore to pick up Nana, and so she was in the van for almost five hours, and she wore a diaper for that, and that shouldn't count.) And, she has kept her panties dry since she's been wearing them - yay!

Molly is so proud to be a big girl! I am so proud of her, and so excited that potty training has been relatively painless this time. (Although I'm sure that we are still a long way from being accident-free all the time.) I don't think I would have chosen this particular time to work on potty training, with moving and everything else that is happening, but I am glad to take it, if this is when she wants to do it - she made it so easy for me!

14 comments:

  1. Hooray! Good job Molly! (I was amazed at how easy training Bria was too...she was ready and while we still occasionally have 'whoops' moments, she's done wonderfully well.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! When THEY decide they are ready is the best time to potty train! Hooray for not having to deal with 2 babies in diapers!-
    Amanda
    PS- I can't seem to comment on your blog unless I am listed as anonymous :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish i could rail molly's butthole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect little ass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Id pin little molly to the sink and pound my hard throbbing dick up in her treat her like the toy she is

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would pound that ass hard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yall want her ass i want her pussy i want to fuck little molly like my life ment it id love to have sex with little molly all the time if i could

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want little molly down on her knees licking and sucking my hard cock i want to hear her cry while i rape and cum in her throat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to put my big black cock into little molly and use her body as my cum dumpster ill fuck that every of my life if i could

    ReplyDelete
  10. Molly would be the perfect little toddler to gang bang get a group 5 to 6 guys put molly in the bedroom with them and let them all take turns raping mollys pussy and butthole

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to rape Molly's little throat while y'all pussy and ass fuck her as yall fuck her from behind she will thrust forward only forcing my dick down her throat more i want to hear little molly cry as we fuck her together


    Shes the kind of girl that needs to be gangraped yall fuck her ass
    And pussy im getting her mouth

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would rape her pussy and ass for hours

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I would definitely rape that tight little ass

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would rape that tight little pussy for days

    ReplyDelete