Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy First Birthday!

The birthday boy, today

Elijah turned one today! We have actually been celebrating for a while ... First we celebrated with Patrick's family while we were in Pennsylvania. Elijah's grandma, Bobbi, made a strawberry shortcake and Patrick and I opened Elijah's presents for him. (We were also celebrating Aunt Diane's and Papa's birthdays - hence the multiple candles.)

Then we celebrated with lots of my family while my grandma and my brother John's family were here. I made Elijah a bathtub birthday cake, complete with rubber ducky.

Yesterday we celebrated again with Nana and Grandpa. Elijah got to open his own presents. The paper was the best part!

2 comments:

  1. that cake is great--what a novel idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the coolest cake i have ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete