Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What a great dad

This week Elijah had so much fun with Daddy at swimming lessons! It was great that Patrick could be home early enough this week to be the one to get in the pool. Elijah loved it - he has finally decided that the pool is fun (except, of course for the dunking at the end of every lesson!). I'm not sure whether that is because he is finally getting more used to the very large amount of water, or if it is just that Daddy was there. I guess we'll see next week! It was also really nice for me (not wearing a swimming suit is always better).

The little break that Patrick gave me by taking over the swimming lesson is just one more example of why we love Patrick so much - what a great dad! What a great husband! Elijah thinks his daddy is the best - you should see him light up when he hears Patrick coming in the door each night. And Patrick really does a lot around here, trying to give me a break or helping out whenever he can, and I don't know what I would do without all that support.

2 comments:

  1. ok, we get it...he's great. stop with the braggin' already. ;)

    just kidding. we love you both and that's why we knew it was a good match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos of swim lessons make me even more ready to take Rylee in November. She is finally starting to like her bath so this may just be fun afterall.
    Elijah looks so happy in the water with you and Pat.

    ReplyDelete