Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tagged again!

Hey, Wizzy tagged me again! =)
So here's another list of random Julie-info for your amusement.

Four, Four, Four, Four

A) Four places that I go over and over:
1. the empty apartment across the hall (where I am doing our laundry - because it's summer and running the washer & dryer heats up our apartment so much)
2. church
3. my 3 grocery stores
4. Walmart

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. um, Patrick?

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Noodles & Co. (not in RI)
2. The Spicy Pickle (not in RI)
3. Chili's
4. Olive Garden

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In Colorado, visiting family and friends and the mountains
2. In Texas with Kristi, maybe talking a walk around some random neighborhood (well, maybe in a month or two when it cools off more there!)
3. In Pittsburgh, visiting everyone there
4. In Ireland or Scotland with Patrick

E) Four TV shows I watch all the time:
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. What Not to Wear
4. Jon & Kate plus Eight

F) Four things I love to do:
1. Read
2. Spend time with friends
3. Hang out with Patrick - watching movies or playing games
4. Creative projects - designing quilts, interior decorating, photo albums

No comments:

Post a Comment