Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Elijah sings

Elijah has been singing along with us when we sing (but only if he feels like it, and only about one word per line) for quite a while now, but he surprised me this week by joining in for most of the words when I sang, and even singing a little bit on his own! Today I caught a little spontaneous singing. (Don't mind the angle [he tends to stop what he's doing if he sees the camera] or the laundry that I was in the middle of folding when I grabbed the camera!)



And on this farm there was a ... choo choo?
I know, he still doesn't really carry a tune, but he's doing better! He can sing Old MacDonald, the alphabet song, Jesus Loves Me, and some of Psalm 23.

And here is your Molly picture for the day:


Nice hat, girl!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Your kids are so cute! I see you in both of them but Molly just seems to be a mini you! Hope you aer doing well. I stumbled across your blog from Anne Boyles and I am glad I did! :)

    ReplyDelete