Wednesday, April 1, 2009

In my little red wagon

Over the weekend, Patrick's mom came up from Pennsylvania to see us. We had a great visit. The kids loved spending time with Bobbi! I'll have to write more about her visit in another post. One of the things she brought with her was a wagon for Elijah - so cool! Yesterday we took advantage of some sunny spring weather to get out and play. Elijah loves his wagon. He did a great job pulling it carefully so that Molly could ride safely, and she had a great time, too! We went to the playground and had lots of fun.


Pulling the wagon


Playing together at the playground






On the way home, they both rode in the wagon. How fun!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun!

    BTW, y'all hafta see/hear my latest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the kids enjoyed it! Uncle Rich told me that he wouldn't do it unless I sang with him. I wish it was just him.

    ReplyDelete