Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bubba says ...

Just some funny things the boy's been saying lately:


"Mama, will you draw me a rainbow connection?" (A little shout-out to Jess and Max, who gave Elijah the CD with that song!)


When I got him up yesterday morning, I was wearing a t-shirt with the logo from Patrick's university. Elijah said, "Good morning Mama! Did you come home from work?"
Patrick occasionally wears a logo t-shirt or polo for a specific work function, but mostly he just wears dress shirts - it's not like Elijah sees that logo every day. He remembers the craziest things.


"It's raining and raining today. I will have to wear my fire truck rain boots and go outside to splash in the puddles. That will be nice."


Mama: Elijah, it's too early to get up. Go back to bed.
Elijah: It's too early to get up in Colorado.


"Would I like some more milk, please? That would be great."


Mama: What does Daddy's shirt say?
Elijah: Old Navy, beat Army!

1 comment: