Monday, April 14, 2008

Visit with the cousins

As I said in a previous post, we made a quick trip down to PA last weekend to see Patrick's family. (We had to get a visit in before I am forbidden to travel!) We left after work on Friday and made it there by midnight, and Elijah slept most of the way, so that went pretty well. We got to spend the day on Saturday with Patrick's brother's and sister's families - a big day with all the cousins! We had a good time and the kids seemed to have fun too. I'm glad that we all got the chance to get together before baby-craziness comes this summer. Here are some pictures.


All the cousins. (Who's that blond kid in the middle? Where did he come from?)


The girls - Maiah, Rylee & Zoie


The boys - Evan & Elijah


What's with all these kids and the beer bottles? Yikes!

We have some video too, and hopefully I'll have a chance to get it edited down and posted soon.

3 comments:

  1. I think the beer thing must be in the genes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grogal scares me. I'm not clicking!!

    What a cute passel of kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that at least the kids are interested in GOOD beer. None of that mass produced stuff.

    ReplyDelete