Thursday, April 3, 2008

Talking about the beach - a little

Over the weekend, Elijah and Patrick went to one of the local grocery stores and on Monday when we drove past it, E said, "Stop Shop!" Yesterday we went to the other grocery store and he proudly announced, "Shaws!" the whole way there and back. It seems like he is learning so many more words every day, and becoming a little more understandable when he talks. His favorite words this week are seashell, pick, another, slide, and "I see you!"

This wasn't much of a conversation, but here's what I got when I asked Elijah about his first trip to the beach.


7 comments:

  1. oh he is so sweet! i love the way his face lit up when he said "beach".

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! He says seashell really well. I love that he remembered the noise the birds made. Too bad you didn't get any pics at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet boy! I hope y'all are settling in. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet boy! I hope y'all are settling in. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete