Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day

A little catch-up post - it only took me an extra week! =)

On Memorial Day we got to spend the day in CT with Luke & Jackie's family. We had a great time hanging out and grilling and eating. Elijah enjoyed playing with the big kids and a whole house full of exiting new toys, not to mention a big grassy yard to run around in. The guys grilled meat and veggie kabobs for lunch and it was all very good. Jackie and I spent a lot of time doing nothing - her with her broken foot up and me very happy not to have to get up out of a comfy chair too much. Yep, we were pretty boring, but it was so nice!





4 comments:

  1. those "boring" times can sometimes be the best! i'm sure you're both happy to be closer to each other now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed seeing everyone, I went out with Luke the night before and had to catch up on house/yard chores that were put off while I was in NC. Glad you had a fairly relaxing day. See ya soon.

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is so smiley and looks like they are having a great time. I wish I was close enough to come hang out too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. o yay! you posted pictures! it was a boring good time wasn't it? so glad you guys came!

    ReplyDelete