Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wonderful

This afternoon, something amazing and wonderful happened.

While doing my normal scan of the blogs/facebook for sales and deals, I saw a great clearance sale on little girls summer clothes. Yay! There were a few things that I saw that I thought would be great for Molly for next year, and the prices were fantastic.

Now, all that is great, and I was excited, but finding great deals on stuff we need does happen pretty often, and I wouldn't normally write a blog post about it.

But then, I realized that I could just GO DOWNSTAIRS to our basement, and check the bin for next year and see what we needed! Like, in the very minute that I found the deal, not like making the trek out to the storage unit and not even being able to find the right bin, and three days later when all the clearance stuff is gone figuring out that I don't even know what we need ...

So, I got some great stuff - the right stuff, in the right sizes - and realized again how much I love having a house. Hooray for our basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment