Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Some pictures

It is raining here, and has been most of the last few days. I am very glad for my rain boots today! (I think growing up in Colorado, where rain boots are silly and unnecessary, has made me especially fond of them.) Everything is starting to flood now - we have a river in our backyard, and I don't think we'll be able to get to school tomorrow with all the roads that are flooded out. Hopefully Patrick makes it home tonight! Finn is six weeks old, and continues to grow like a mad man. Today I feel like I have done nothing but take Elijah back and forth to school, and nurse Finn. A 6 week growth spurt, maybe?

He sure is cute, though! Fun little sleeper (ack! the shoes!) from Aunt Louise.


I think his chubby little rolls are getting rolls. Gracious.

On Sunday we got to spend the day with Diane's family and Bobbi & Papa. We should've taken more pictures.




Oh my word, she is such a spaz. Where does she get it from?

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment