Thursday, September 22, 2011

Our cowgirl ballerina

I had to get some pictures of Miss Molly in her favorite outfit - not only is it hilarious and super cute, but also represents her personality pretty well. I saw a very pretty photo of a little girl in her tutu and cowgirl boots on etsy that I wanted to get for Molly's room, but it has since disappeared. =( Oh well, Molly is cuter and has cuter boots! And since I don't have Amanda or anyone here to take a beautiful picture for me, I decided I needed to just take some myself, even if I'm a lousy photographer, to remember Molly at this age. Some of them are pretty cute, despite the photographer - yay!


{I'm not sure how to crop this one for printing - her face is so cute, her hair, not so much.}




pirouette




Elijah gets in on the dancing fun, too. I think he's an airplane here.

2 comments:

  1. these are GREAT, Jules!!!!!!
    haha - I cant get over how ridiculously cute she is in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete