Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My funny little valentine

I'm just catching up with some February pictures of Miss Molly. We found out that we were going to be having a little girl in February two years ago - which was apparent when I got out the fun clearance clothes (that she is growing into now) that I bought for her the spring that I was pregnant. Everything is pink and covered in hearts! =) There was also a pair of PJs with a little pink tutu - and she loves it. She is just obsessed with wearing dresses and skirts these days, and she asks for that little tutu all the time. She also spends a lot of time every day changing her shoes. What a girl! Of course, she spends the rest of the day playing with trains and cars, so I think she'll turn out pretty well-rounded.


Reading

Valentine girl!


The pink tutu.


More valentines.

First she put on her black shoes (as soon as she got up - still wearing more heart-covered PJs). Then she took them off.


Then she wanted her boots.

And then the black shoes again.


And she has to do it herself.



Ready for her weekly visit to Daddy's office - wearing the black shoes.



Never mind, she wants the boots instead.

1 comment: