Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two month check-up

Molly was two months old yesterday (wow!) and today we went to see the doctor for her well baby visit. Everything seems to be well and she is growing and gaining weight steadily. She is in the 93% for weight and 95% for height!! Good gracious, I'm not used to those kinds of numbers; Elijah has always been a lightweight for his height. It sure is nice to know that she is getting enough to eat. I've always been a little nervous about that - it's hard to know how much they're getting when you're breastfeeding. She also had her first shots today, so we had to stop and get some infant Tylenol on the way home. She's doing alright so far - hopefully she will just sleep it off!



Some tummy time - Molly is much better at this than Elijah was. (Look, no screaming!)


Another church dress - love those little shoes!

P.S. Happy birthday Cameron! I hope you're having a great day (if you can have a great day at football camp). I don't have the pictures of me as a little kid here, so I can't scan anything in to illustrate this - you can all just imagine 6 year old Julie holding baby Cameron (so cute!)

Update: here's the picture (Thanks, Melissa!)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, what a sweet picture. i love those old photos...

    ReplyDelete