Monday, August 13, 2007

A small accomplishment


The other day I finally finished a little project that I've been meaning to do for months. I put up some hooks in Elijah's room to hold a couple of special things: the play horse that Elijah got for Christmas from Bobbi & Papa, the cowboy outfit that he got from Nana & Grandpa, and his cowboy hat. Elijah was not thrilled to have to hang out in his crib while I used the tools in his room, and he wasn't terribly impressed with my work, either. But I'm glad to finally have it done, and I think it looks nice.

4 comments:

  1. kids...they're so unappreciative aren't they?
    I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love the cowboy outfit but I think it will be a while before it fits! The hooks are fun too. Where did you find them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. got them at gordman's - a long time ago! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great too. Very creative way to display everything. I'm sure someday he'll be giving a tour of his room and be proud to point it out to everyone.

    ReplyDelete