Friday, August 10, 2007

Every day with Elijah ...

Here are some more pictures and video that I took yesterday - a pretty average day - of Elijah doing his everyday things. After I finished a little project in his room, Elijah and I played with cowboy hats:
Yee Haw!
Little Buckeroo

Elijah is learning lots of new things. He has started hugging people and things (he says "awww" when he does it) besides just me - his bear, books, and even the table last night. He understands "no" and usually obeys, although he often tries over and over to see if I'll change my mind. Lately he's become quite the little chatterbox (except on the phone, which he either listens to or tries to eat), and seems to be trying to get out some real words. It makes me laugh when he chatters away and looks at me like I should know what he's talking about.
Elijah talking to some photos

Elijah eating lunch - and guzzling his milk


Playing peek-a-boo



2 comments:

  1. How cute is your little cowboy?

    I love the videos, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures and the videos. it's so great to see him just in the everyday and know that he is always that cute!

    ReplyDelete