Monday, August 13, 2007

Out for a little air


We all need a little break now and then. Last week, Elijah needed a little break from his diaper - he got a very uncomfortable diaper rash that just didn't want to heal. I was extra vigilant about making sure he was completely clean and dry at each diaper change and slathering him with butt paste, but it didn't seem to be getting any better. I tried changing him often (really, really often), switching to disposables for a while, and read every suggestion I could find. Finally, I did my best to "water-proof" Elijah's crib and the surrounding carpet, got him some bath toys (that could easily be washed in case of an accident), and let him hang out diaper-free for a while. That seems to have done the trick! (Plus, I got a couple cute pictures.)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like EJ had fun hanging out naked for a while. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great shots!

    ReplyDelete