Sunday, January 2, 2011

Number 3

We are having a baby! Our third little Shmuffin is about 8 weeks along, and is due August 8th. Another summer baby. We seem to be continuing several streaks here - each new baby in a different state, moving each time I've been pregnant ... lots of fun stuff. I am feeling pretty sick and miserable (also for the third time) but thankfully only actually puking occasionally. We were pretty excited to have a good ultrasound and see a healthy little heartbeat (right where it is supposed to be!) before Christmas, and to be able to tell both our families when they were all together for Christmas.

We are now especially thankful to be at least in the process of finding and buying a bigger house where there will be enough room for all five of us, plus any of all of you very loved people who might want to come and stay. =) We are in the waiting and hoping stage after putting in an offer on a house - our third in the past couple of months. We're praying that it will all work out, if this really is the house for us.

So, lots of big news.

6 comments:

  1. All of that is WONDERFUL news! You are the 3rd person I know due on that date! Fun times indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats!! Maureen told me she'd seen your news on FB and I was so happy for you and meant to e-mail right away...and then I didn't. :)

    Hope it all works out with the house, too! Very exciting times for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I missed this. Congratulations! I hope you feel better soon. I know that crummy feeling.

    Felicity was due 8/8/08. But she didn't come until 8/11.

    ReplyDelete