Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Army-Navy Game!

Patrick and I got to go to the Army-Navy game this year. This is my brother Cameron's senior year at the Naval Academy and his last football season, so we made sure to go to a great game! The game is played in Philadelphia, which makes things easy for us - we stayed with Patrick's parents and Barb babysat for us while we went to the game. Jim came to the game with us. We went out for cheesesteaks at Pat's and Geno's and cannolis at Termini's before the game.



The game has a great atmosphere and is full of fanfare. It was also very cold! We bundled up and stayed warm, though! My parents, my Aunt Louise, and Cameron's fiancee, Amanda, were all there too. The game was great - and Navy won!



Navy wins - 8 years in a row!

Cameron, #48 - the seniors all got a lot of hugs at this game
I was sad not to get a picture of him leading the team out, carrying the flag.



After the game we got to go out to dinner and spend some time with Cameron and my family. What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment