Monday, January 5, 2009

A week with Nana

My mom was here for the last week to visit us (OK, mostly to visit Elijah and Molly!). We had a really nice, quiet week. Patrick had most of the week off of work, and it was good to have him home, too. The weather here was kinda crummy, so we mostly stayed home. It wasn't a very exciting week, but it was very relaxing. How wonderful! We all enjoyed our visit. Elijah and Molly loved playing with Nana, and Patrick and I got to go out on a date, too!


Elijah's first try at finger paints. He had so much fun!

Nana brought more Christmas presents, which the kids loved

Elijah and Nana read lots of books, played with trains, and even got to go to the park a couple of times.

2 comments:

  1. I bet it was nice to have a little break and I am sure your mom really enjoyed herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO wonderful to get to visit the grandchildren. I'm glad Beth was able to visit you!

    ReplyDelete