Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagged!

Jackie tagged me with this fun little meme:

Here are the rules:
1. go to your documents/pictures.
2. go to your 6th file.
3. go to your 6th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. and I'm supposed to tag 6 people ...

So here's my picture:



This is a shot of a baby quilt that I made about a year ago for Matt, the son of our friends Mike & Tori. I like this picture because you can see the individual blocks well enough to see the prints, but you still get the overall feeling of it. I really liked how this quilt turned out, despite the fact that I made it in a big rush! (You can read my post about the quilt here.) It also reminds me that I miss our little group of friends from a Bible study we were in back in Colorado before Elijah was born. I'm glad that we were around long enough to meet little Matt, but sad that we moved away before Elijah and Matt could be friends.

So there you are. It's not exactly the picture I was expecting (I don't think there are very many pictures in all those files that aren't of my kids), but I guess that's what makes the whole thing fun!

I don't think I have 6 people that haven't already been tagged, but ...
I'll tag
1. Wizzy (only if you aren't too crazy busy!)
2. Anne
3. Amanda

You can do it if you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment