Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First food

Today Molly had her first "solid" food - some (quite runny) rice cereal. At breakfast she tasted a little, but didn't get more than a spoonful down. At dinner, though, she really went for it and ate three little bowls of cereal! She didn't even make a huge mess. I'm sure we'll have plenty of messes in the future. I didn't get any pictures this morning, but here are some from dinner:



Waiting patiently for dinner to start


The messy face afterward


Elijah thought I should take a picture of him eating, too!

I also took some video. I figured I needed to document Molly's first day of eating, but you'll have to excuse the view - I was wrangling dinner and camera by myself tonight, so I set the camera on the table to get whatever I could get. We'll take some better video where you can see Molly's face another day when Patrick is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment