Friday, October 31, 2008

Punkin


Our little punkin today

On Wednesday night, we took the kids to a costume party at Patrick's work. Elijah had a great time and everyone thought he was sooo cute (yes, I heard that many, many times that night) in his dinosaur costume. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of him - the costume has a tail so he couldn't wear it in his car seat and he got dressed up and then undressed while we were there, and I had my hands too full to carry around the camera. I did get Miss Molly in her baby bear costume when we got home - ain't she cute?!


Everyone thought she was a boy though - I guess I should have put a bow on her head or something! =)


Sweetie (nice drool!)


This one is for Bobbi - look, she's wearing a dress!

3 comments:

  1. so sweet! love the costumes and the dress. um, not to be a jerk but i need to see a picture of her in my sweater. even if it's just for the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you and patrick dress up for this party too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we were planning on a sweater picture...and no, we didn't dress up. this was a kid's thing, and i could only stay for a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete