Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Homesick

This afternoon, Elijah and I were coloring in his Trucks coloring book. He was coloring a picture of a jeep four-wheeling in the mountains, and I got homesick. Not that I've done a whole lot of four-wheeling in my life, but the mountains ... I miss them. Thanks, John, for the mountain pictures.



I'm sorry about the lack of posts lately. We're still here and doing OK. Both of the kids have a cold, which has not been fun. Thankfully, Patrick was home all three days of the long weekend, which was really nice. Two weeks ago, my Aunt Gerry passed away after a two-year battle with ALS. Check out Melissa's blog - she said it all better than I could. On the other hand, we rejoice with our dear friends, Erin, John, Caleb & Bear, as they welcomed baby Emma last week. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment