Friday, October 17, 2008

Four months


Nice hoodie, Miss Molly!

Molly had her 4 month doctor visit yesterday (a few days early). She is well and growing and doing everything she should be. Both kids had shots (Elijah is catching up now on a few vaccinations that we put off when he was a baby), so the end of the visit was a little chaotic. Since I didn't write it down immediately, I have of course forgotten the exact numbers, but I think Molly weighed 14 lbs 11 oz (75% ?) and her height was somewhere around 70-75% too. But anyway, it was all good news and both kids seem to be doing fine with the shots.


Happy to be with Daddy

Elijah shows off his spaghetti & chili dinner fashion - a tradition in my family.

When I asked for a smile - nice.


Elijah in his cowboy PJs and his cowboy room

We just got Elijah's name on the wall this week - Patrick finally painted the letters since I didn't ever get around to it. He also got the curtains up in the kids' room last week - hooray!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie...
    Cute, cute pictures. I hadn't seen any of Molly yet. (Congratulations, by the way.)

    I first stumbled on Melissa's blog and then from hers saw yours.

    I'm so glad! Love seeing pictures. Hope everything is going really well for you. Looks like it is!
    Alice McDaniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to use the time WISELY, patrick! love the name board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hoodie Molly! Too cute! the room looks great too. I like the name on the wall idea!

    ReplyDelete