Monday, March 10, 2008

Kristi's wedding

My dear friend Kristi got married on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding, and so fun to get to spend time with her. My parents were kind enough to keep Elijah for the weekend so that Patrick and I could go to rehearsal and I could stay with Kristi and the girls for the night. Everything went very well, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Most importantly, Kristi and Jorge are married!
Congratulations, babe! We're so happy for you guys.

Elijah was very good at the wedding. I was nervous that he would start yelling and having a fit when he saw me come walking in, but Patrick was smart enough not to tell him that I was there, and to distract him when I came in. E didn't realize I was around until the reception, and he sat quietly through the whole ceremony. (He never makes it through church yet, but it was a good day to make an exception.) What a good kid!

None of our pictures came out well enough to really show off how pretty Kristi was, but here are a few anyway.
Me, with the bride and groom

The girls - me, Kristi, Johanna and Jen

2 comments:

  1. congrats to kristi! she did look so pretty and so very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kristi! Looks like you girls had a great time and you all look lovely!

    ReplyDelete