Monday, January 7, 2008

18 Month Checkup

- a picture of Elijah smiling about his animal puzzle

Elijah just went in for his 18 month well-baby visit. He is growing, which is great. His height is in the 82nd percentile, and he weighs just over 25 pounds. I think the two smallest Tanner cousins are about that weight too, but are only 7 1/2 months and 14 months! We are excited that he has gained weight since his one year appointment. The whole milk trend will continue. Otherwise, the doctor said that everything else seems to be going well. Oh, one more very happy thing - there were no shots this time! I don't think that trend will last...

On a side note, the mountains got slammed with a nice storm this weekend, while we didn't receive any snow here in town. There were at least two ski resorts that got 48 inches of snow in 48 hours. Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. That child's weight is just right where it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to grow Elijah! Hooray for no shots. They are no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops...I wondered why my comment didn't show up the first time so I did it again and then I realized it didn't show up because you changed it to having to be approved. Is that because of the weird comment in some other lanuage? I got that same comment and so did a few other people I noticed. I think someone just somehow sent out a random comment to a bunch of different people because when I looked they were from Brazil and didn't even visit the website. Anyway, thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete