Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What a trooper

Here are a few pictures of our little man from the past few days. I know I'm a little biased, but I can't help it - he's such a cute boy! We had such a busy week last week while my grandma was here - Elijah and I were away from home 8 out of 10 days. Normally we are homebodies, mostly so that Elijah can have a regular napping and eating schedule. He loves his schedule, and when we stick to it, he sleeps well and is a happy, easy-going kid. I was very thankful this week that Elijah weathered the disruptions like a champ. It was great to be able to spend a lot of time with Grandma and all of the people who came to see her. Elijah and I are both thankful for a couple of days to just stay home and get back on track, though.




A happy morning baby.

2 comments:

  1. you may be biased but you're also right. he is dang cute! i love that he has a morning 'slept on' face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is pretty darn cute. I can't believe he is almost one. Any birthday plans?

    ReplyDelete