Monday, June 4, 2007

Laundry

It seems like I'm always doing laundry - maybe it's just that my tiny washing machine doesn't hold much, maybe it's just having a baby, maybe the loads of cloth diapers are putting me over the edge. But anayway - Elijah loves laundry. Well, he loves the washing machine and dryer and the laundry baskets. Recently, Jackie asked why kids love laundry baskets. My theory is it's because when they are babies, their daddies put them in the laundry baskets and tell them it's fun.

2 comments:

  1. I can certainly relate to the never ending laundry. I am not sure how is it possible that someone so small can create so much mess. I can't imagine how much laundry you have with the little washing machine and all of those cloth diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a picture of Logan, buried up to his neck in clean clothes in a basket (courtesy of the big kids), but it turned out blurry.

    ReplyDelete