Friday, May 25, 2007

Beautiful Day!

Today was a beautiful day, the kind of beautiful day that reminds me of my wedding day. I remember thinking that morning that it was my perception of the day that made it so beautiful, but when I talked to other people (who were there, but less loopy at the time) afterwards they all said it was a perfect, almost surreal, beautiful day. I guess I was more in my right mind than I gave myself credit for! It was like that again today - warm, sunny, and the sky so perfectly blue, trees and grass intensely green, the clouds glowing white - everything so bright it almost seemed fake. Now, the day is fading into a beautiful sunset. Perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Your wedding day was definitely a very beautiful sunny day unlike mine when we almost died in a downpour on the way to the church. But is was a little chilly that morning in a sleevless dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Friday was beautiful! I have something still to blog about it.

    Your wedding day was lovely too for many reasons.

    ReplyDelete