Monday, November 14, 2011

House tour - Elijah's room

Here's Elijah's room.  I know there are a couple of pictures/frames from his old room that I haven't found yet, but it's pretty much done.  It's the only room that I feel that way about. =)  It was pretty easy to get his room together because we had everything for his room from way back when it was his nursery in Colorado. 
I am hoping to refinish this whole set of furniture for the boys sometime.  I especially want to get all the funky adolescent stickers off the beds and dressers.  But it's good, solid furniture, so we're happy with it.

These photos are of Grandpa when he was working as a cowboy - so cool.




We haven't painted, but the white seems to work with all the wood and everything already going on.  Elijah loves his room, and that makes me happy!

The reading corner is my favorite part - he loves this giant bean bag chair!

2 comments:

  1. His room looks really good, I like the theme. The cowboy pictures of grandpa are REALLY cool.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete