Friday, April 15, 2011

Elijah's Preschool Easter Concert

Last week, Elijah performed in his first concert - the Preschool Easter Program at his school. When I heard about it I asked him what he was going to do, and he said, "I'm gonna sing some songs and do some moves." Hey, who could pass up an opportunity to see Elijah's moves?

Here are the kids, all dressed up and ready to go:


Um, not exactly the best photo I've ever taken of them.

Elijah was more excited to go than he looks. Both the morning of the concert, and the morning before, he was dressed and wearing a tie when I went in to wake him for school. He just couldn't wait!

Despite his excitement, Elijah ran out of enthusiasm about half way through the program. He did a great job at first, but after he had to sit and wait through a couple of other classes doing their songs, he was over it. It was so fun to go and see him perform on stage for the first time! Daddy, Molly and I loved it.

We took some video of the concert, but as of now, it won't load to blogger. We'll keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment