Monday, February 23, 2009

Elijah's haircut

This morning, I gave Elijah a haircut. He was getting kinda scruffy, and waking up with all sorts of goofy looking styles. I try not to cut it too short, since it sticks up all funny around his cowlick in the back and on top and takes forever to grow out and lay down nicely again, but if I leave it longer then it does get a little long and wild after a while! Anyway, I did the best I could with the help of a Thomas video and a lolipop. It was a gross, sticky mess afterward, but we got it done!

Before we started - all wet.


All done.


3 comments:

  1. Good job, Julie! I'm amazed how quickly boys' hair grow...Tyler is already needing another haircut and I just did his a couple of weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Julie! I have a great friend that only charges in dollars the years the kid is. So, it only costs me $2 soon to be $3 to have a great hair cut for Cannon. She used to work in a high end salon before she had kids. If I didn't have her-- I'd do it myself. The only hair I cut is Ryan's now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! Want to come to my house to give Caleb a haircut? His hair is so crazy lately and sticks up everywhere! I wish I would have paid more attention to your haircutting technique in college.

    ReplyDelete