Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some more pictures


Molly has been enjoying the Bumbo lately - it's a great way to watch everything that's going on! (Thanks, Diane!)


Yesterday morning, I took advantage of Molly's nap to give Elijah a haircut. It was getting almost into his eyes in front, and was all scraggly in back and over his ears, so it had to be done. It's taken the three months since his last haircut for the top to grow out enough to stop standing up all funny, so I wasn't excited to pay someone to do that again. He hates having his haircut, though, so I wasn't excited to do it myself, either! I managed to get it trimmed - it's too short and all uneven in the front, but we all survived. I strapped him into his seat, let him watch TV, and gave him a lollipop (Sugar! I must be pretty desperate!) - it helped, but it sure wasn't fun for either of us. He had a cool blue tongue afterward!

Pretty church dress

No comments:

Post a Comment