Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Molly is one month old!

Good morning! Molly and I are up - she's working on getting back to sleep after her 2 am feeding - so I thought I would write a little update. Little Molly is a month old already, and she is growing fast! We go to see the doctor tomorrow, so I'll have the statistics then, but she looks longer and chubbier every day. She is usually sleeping for one 4-5 hour stretch at night now (hooray!) and I am trying to make sure that starts later in the evening (like 9 pm instead of 7 pm) so that I can get as much sleep then as possible, too.

Elijah has been paying a bit more attention to his little sister recently, but so far he's been kind and mostly gentle with her. He does try to drive his trucks across her, but he does that to me too! He loves to lean over to her and say, "Hi Molly!" ("Hi Mowwy!") and he loves to give her hugs and kisses.


Are those cheeks growing?


Hi Molly!

2 comments: