Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Counting

I've been trying to capture the amazing cuteness of Elijah counting on video, and though I've made many attempts, I never did catch him at the right moment - he does count from 1 to 10 on his own, without prompting, but you'll just have to take my word for that. (To be fair, the camera is pretty distracting.) Besides, if I wasn't counting with him, you all would lose your Elijah-to-English translator and I would have to figure out a way to add subtitles. So here are some of our better tries - enjoy the silliness! (Yes, he does love the numbers 8, 18, and 80 and will throw them in whenever he feels like it.)


4 comments:

  1. What a smart boy! And cute too! I love the way he says two. I noticed that before in the video where he says "I see you too".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray Elijah! Fun counting! Logan enjoyed your video several times. I asked him if he wanted to learn to count like Elijah. He said, "Okay!" Now the older kids are working on it. :)

    By the way, after church, James noticed that Luke had familiar blue ink on his knees, and he was sitting in front of us that morning. Hmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way tooo cute! Cannon still doesn't count much- Just 1,2,3 and then he jumps. How are you feeling? You are getting close! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant i tell ya! those were so much fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete