Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Elijah is such a big boy

Elijah is growing up, and I am reminded of it several times a day now - he's always doing something new and fun. I have to remind myself that he is still a baby sometimes! Lately, E has been making a transition to using covers in his bed. He's been using a pillow for a while now (the doctor recommended trying the pillow when raising one end of his mattress didn't work out - he would always just scoot down to the other end). He looks so grown up and his crib is looking more and more like a big boy bed. Plus, I think it's cool that he finally gets to use his quilt!
Another thing that he does that is new (and totally cracks me up) is to request to wear hats. He used to hate wearing hats, and now he does it for fun! Check out his 90's-cool look today! He put this one on by himself.

2 comments:

  1. Patrick and Jules,

    Congrats!!! I am so happy for you both! Very cool that the cousins will be so close in age. How very excititing! Jules- how are you feeling? Has the sickness let up just a bit? I am so very sorry that you are feeling icky. Email me and let me know if I can call and when a good time during the day would be for you. I don't want to interupt naptime or any exciting events. The quilt looks AWESOME!! Talk soon!

    Love to you all!!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that he can actually use his quilt now. It is crazy how quickly they grow up! Love the retro hat look!

    ReplyDelete