Monday, October 8, 2007

Home again, home again ...

Patrick's parents have come to visit us, so last week we all went out to Pagosa Springs, CO. It was beautiful and we really enjoyed ... most of it. We got to visit Durango and Silverton while we were out there too. The aspen trees were beautiful and the we had nice weather for most of the trip.

We also all got sick. Not fun. On Monday, Elijah threw up everything he ate or drank. Otherwise, he seemed to be feeling fine however, and he got up on Tuesday happy and hungry and we thought it was over. Then on Tuesday I got sick. Then Patrick and Jim on Tuesday night. Then Wednesday, when I started to feel a little better, Barb got sick. At least it was staggered enough that there was always someone well enough to take care of Elijah! So we lost a couple of days of our vacation while we were all sitting around eating dry toast and ramen noodles, but it was still a good week.

I will post more pictures and stories of our adventures as I have time - we're still visiting this week around here. I have to say, I love going to the mountains, but I also love coming home and sleeping in my own bed. It's nice to be back!

1 comment: