Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last night's adventure

Ever wonder what happens when a 4 year old sticks his finger in the hole end of a Thomas train track?


It gets stuck.

Ever wonder how you get a 4 year old's finger unstuck from the hole end of a Thomas train track?


Well, if lotion doesn't work, try floss.

(I really, really thought the floss would work. Crap.)

If floss doesn't work, try a sharp knife.

If a sharp knife doesn't work, try a drywall knife.

Better yet, educate your 4 year old about the dangers of playing with innocent looking Thomas tracks.


Finally rescued.

I am so glad that Daddy was the one using a small saw millimeters from Elijah's finger. Phew.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. So scary. I probably would have tried vegetable oil or soap, because I would have panicked if I had to *attempt* to use a knife or a saw. :) And I probably would have made a trip to Children's for their help...glad he's ok and there was no harm to his finger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Baby...glad it all turned out ok.

    ReplyDelete