Tuesday, May 12, 2009

On the move

Here's a video of our little lady showing off her new skills. (Well, kinda new - I should have taken some video a month ago!) She is so independent now - crawling, pulling up and cruising around the furniture, and even getting her own toys out. She still likes to keep me in sight though, and regularly comes over for a hug or a short stay on my lap.




I didn't remember to write an update for Molly's ten month day, and since she's almost eleven months now (Wow! How did that happen?!?) I'll save the long post for next week, but here's a mini update. Molly has six teeth now. The top four have been working their way in very, very slowly, which has been kinda rough. I spotted the edges starting to show through the gums about two months ago! The middle two finally cut all the way through soon after she started to crawl and pull up - I don't know whether it was the relief of having the teeth in or the freedom to get around on her own better, but she really has been so much happier lately. Molly is still pretty wary of people she doesn't know, but she has recently started to be a little more friendly - as long as she is holding on tight to Mama or Daddy, anyway. She has been looking around and actually smiling at people now - I'm just thankful that she doesn't cry whenever anyone else talks to her anymore! Our baby girl is growing up so fast - she looks more like a little toddler than a baby to me now. Doesn't she look taller and leaner than she did just a couple of months ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment