Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cousins

Check out a great video of Piper and Elijah taking a tubby on Piper's blog! The kids had a lot of fun together over the weekend. Elijah gave Piper a hug a few times - very cute, but they do end up falling over usually. Piper loved Elijah too, although he still isn't sure that he wants her to touch him. They tried to figure out how to play together, and did pretty well some of the time. Piper really enjoyed watching Elijah - he moves around so much! I'm sorry we don't have pictures of them to post.

3 comments:

  1. So fun that they can actually play with eachother now! I can't wait until Caleb and Luke can play together. The tub video is pretty cute. I wanted to leave them a comment but it didn't see a comment section on their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two items - looks like you're officially in your second trimester! Congrats!!! I know I felt so much better when I hit that twelve week mark, not only physically, but mentally too.

    I LOVED the tub playing - busy, busy kids! How much fun! Patrick will have a cousin very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! No pictures!! You are in danger of losing your blog license.

    I did enjoy the tub video. :)

    ReplyDelete