Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring!




It's spring! After one of the snowiest winters I can remember, we have had a couple of weeks of fantastic weather. Elijah and I have been taking walks and enjoying the sunshine almost every day, sometimes with Daddy, Grandpa or Nana. E loves to stroll - he has been checking out all of the interesting things in the world outside, like birds and trees and dogs and ducks. I am enjoying all the spring flowers that are coming up - they are beautiful. I love spring!


2 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful! Elijah is looking adorable as always.
    Wish I could take as many walks as you two are able to.
    Enjoy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey julie! just found you through jackie's blog. i'm looking forward to seeing what's going on by you guys. elijah is just precious! looks like you're having a blast with him! ~nancy

    ReplyDelete